- This Agreement and your use of the services will be governed by Malaysian law, excluding its conflict of laws regulations. Other local, state, national, or international laws may apply to your use of the services.
- Company (“CDSB”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers (“you”, “your”, “yours”).
- Company is Crescent Digital Sdn Bhd with its registered address at No.1, Level 21, Block 2A, Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, who acts as the data controller with regards the processing of your personal information.
- “Personal information” in this Policy refers to information that is considered “personal data” or “personal information” (or its equivalents) under the Applicable Rules, and may include information that you provide to us when you use our services.
- You affirm that you accept how we collect, process, disclose, and use your personal information when you use our services, subject to the Applicable Rules. Your consent will be received in accordance with the relevant Applicable Rules if the Applicable Rules require it to be obtained through other means.
- When you use our services, we may collect, process, disclose, and use the following types of personal information that you submit or make available to us, including but not limited to:
Your name, birthdate, email address, phone number, personal information you provide to third-party sites such as Facebook, Apple, or Google when you sign up for or log into your account through these sites.
USAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- CDSB may collect, handle, and utilise your information as needed to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including to:
- Enable your access to and use of our services.
- Keep you informed about changes to the Services, such as software upgrades and services, as well as reply to your questions.
- Finally, CDSB may collect, handle, disclose, and utilise your information in order to comply with applicable laws and our legal responsibilities, as well as for other purposes that CDSB may informed you about.
END USER DATA AND THIRD PARTIES
- End User Data will be collected by CDSB in order to provide better services to our clients.
- End users may give us with information they have made available on social media networks voluntarily. We may collect publicly available information from the social networking websites you have identified if you supply us with such information. By visiting these websites and updating your privacy settings, you can manage how much of your information is made public on social media networks.
- When you contact us, we receive some information from third parties. When you submit your email address to us to express interest in becoming a CDSB customer, for example, we obtain data from a third party that offers CDSB with automatic fraud detection services. We also gather information that is made publicly available on social networking networks on occasion. By visiting these websites and updating your privacy settings, you can manage how much of your information is made public on social media networks.
- We may share both personal and non-personal information collected with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others that offer our content or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share it with our existing and future connected firms and business partners, and we may share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest if we are involved in a merger, asset sale, or other corporate reorganisation.
- We may use trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services for us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the services, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, payment processing, customer service, and fulfilling orders for products and services available through the services. We will very certainly share your personal information, as well as maybe some non-personal information, with these third parties in order for them to provide these services to us and to you.
- Parts of our log file data, including IP addresses, may be shared with third parties for analytics reasons, such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it can be used to estimate your geographical location as well as other technographics like connection speed, whether you used the services in a shared location, and the sort of device you used to access it.
- They may compile data about our ads and what you view on the services, then provide audits, research, and reporting for us and our advertisers. We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the public’s or any person’s safety, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable laws.
- Personal information that you provide to CDSB will be collected. As previously stated, we may obtain personal information about you from third parties.
PERIOD OF INFORMATION PRESERVATION
We only keep your information for as long as we need it to provide you with CDSB and to accomplish the goals outlined in this policy. This also applies to anybody with whom we disclose your information or who performs services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and we don’t need to keep it to meet our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either delete it or depersonalise it so that we can’t identify you.
We take steps to ensure the safety of your personal information. To assist safeguard, prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial measures in place. However, neither humans nor security measures, including encryption technologies, are impregnable. People can also commit deliberate crimes, make blunders, or fail to follow policies. As a result, while we make reasonable attempts to keep your personal information secure, we cannot guarantee its complete security. If any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information is imposed by relevant legislation, you agree that intentional misbehaviour will be used to measure our compliance with that duty.
RIGHTS OF CONSENT
- You have the right to view, correct, delete, and, where appropriate, request portability of your personal information at any time under the Applicable Rules.
- You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete your account and relevant information associated with it.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal information does not comply with the Applicable Rules, you may make a complaint with the competent data protection authorities in your country.
- You may also file a complaint with the competent data protection authority in your country whenever you consider that the processing of your personal information does not comply with the Applicable Rules.
When we make changes to this Policy, we will notify you via phone or email. You have the option to reject the modifications, but you may lose access to any or all of the CDSB’s services.
You may submit a support ticket through CDSB website, https://www.crescentdigital.com.my/#footercontact