Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for our Services. Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions carefully. To use our Services, clients are advised to register with us first.
Our Services (refer to “Definition”), is development, publishing and management of mobile/computer applications by Crescent Digital Sdn Bhd (CDSB) on behalf of Clients. By using our Services, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions stated, please do not proceed and discontinue with our Services.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words, unless different contexts required, shall have the meanings as stated.
- “CDSB” is an abbreviation of Crescent Digital Sdn Bhd.
- “Services” refers to any service that we offer.
- “Clients” is a term used to describe our Services receiver or client.
- “Module” means parts of a mobile application, website or computer application.
2.0 TERMS OF SERVICES USAGE
Services is under the management of CDSB. The right of use for Clients is subject to the following conditions.
2.1 Usage of services either for commercials or non-profit need to be stated in written application and approved by CDSB.
2.2 Actions such as (i) printing, selling, distributing, transferring, public display, renting, publishing or altering our Services or any part thereof, (ii) altering, adapting, separating, updating, dismantling or performing ‘reverse engineering’ upon our Services is not allowed.
2.3 CDSB reserves the full right of our Services to do (but not limited to) all of the above, at any time unless there are changes upon written agreement.
2.4 Clients must not (i) commit acts that could be categorized as a crime under all applicable laws, (ii) impersonate another individual or commit identity theft (iii) upload anything that could cause damage or loss such as viruses and others (iv) do things that could hurt physically and mentally or things that are generally considered immoral.
2.5 CDSB reserves the full right to prevent or withdraw the use of our Services, in whole or in part.
3.1 CDSB reserve the right to cancel or not take action on information submitted through our Services.
3.3 CDSB shall not be liable for any loss, additional costs, damage or any problems arising as a result of the use of any facilities or services provided by our Services. whether Application, Modules or other services or information available through Services or any form Services related matters not set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Services download or installation related matters.
3.4 CDSB reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any other items that are not specified in this Terms and Conditions will have its own Agreement that will state other project specific determinants
3.5 Use of the Services provided which has its own platform is subject to the Terms and Conditions of that platform.
3.6 By using our Services, you agree not to take any legal action against CDSB, whether against the organization/company itself, related persons or organizations/companies related to CDSB.
3.7 By using our Services, you also agree to cooperate in the Law related processes that involve Services if accused or as a witness.
All copyrights and intellectual property and proprietary rights in the content, including but not limited to text, software, code, scripts, web pages, music, sound, images, videos, graphics, graphical client interface (UI), the forms, diagrams or other materials contained in Services belong to CDSB or its licensors unless otherwise stated.
- By using this service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the policies of the constitution & laws of the country.
- The Terms and Conditions that have been developed may change taking into account changes in technology, any changes will be notified on social media and the official website of CDSB.
- If it is found that a registered client & company violates the Confident Terms & Conditions or the Terms and Conditions of any other services provided or violates any of CDSB principles, CDSB reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to our Serv